Friday, July 31, 2009

My Camera works again!!!!!!!

So after pondering what could be wrong with my camera and trying everything I could think of, I had all but decided I would need to either take it to get fixed or replace it! Very sad for me, either way! Well today, I was thinking about what could cause the camera to only take black pictures. Why was no light able to get through? All I could think of was the mirror, as that is how SLR (Single Lense Reflex) cameras work. So I took off the Lense to look inside. It looked normal. Because of the angle I was holding the camera I looked at the mirror, and just for fun, I flipped it a 3 times. Then I put the lense back on and turned it on and snap. And there in the viewfinder . . . WAS A PICTURE!!!!!! Yay! I am not sure why it was apparently stuck, but it's fixed now! Life is well!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comments on my blog. Sometimes I need to be reminded how truly blessed I am! And everything you wrote to me, goes doubly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the camera's working!! Congrats!!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. But sadly my extra battery (the GOOD one) got left in St George with the charger. My camera got left on, and the stupid battery only let me take 3 pictures! So much for taking lots of pictures in Tooele. Oh, well next time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks for following my blog. I came over to your land to see what is going on. That camera problem would have confused me too. I don't think I would have tried the mirror flipping. Now if I ever get that problem I will know what to try.....The sunsets in you earlier post are really nice.

    ReplyDelete