Thursday, July 30, 2009

Stuff about me!

Favorite Place to Eat?
Brick Oven, I can't wait till the one here opens!!!!

Favorite dressing?
Sun Dried Tomato Vinegrette, Ceasar Italian, Ranch, Southwestern Ranch, Poppyseed, Must I really choose? i could go on! Greek, Athenos, Mom's homemade South Beach dressing . . .

What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Suzuki Forenza - Wagon!

What are your favorite clothes?
Comfy and NOT Black (I wear too much black)

Where would you visit if you had the chance?
This will be a repeat of the favorite dressing!!!! Ireland, Scotland, British Isles, France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Greece, Jerusalem (though I'll wait till after the 2nd coming thank you), Africa, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, New Caledonia, Fiji, New Zealand, Brazil, Ecuador, Peru, Chili, Guatemala, Mexico, Canada . . . That's just off the top of my head, outside of the US; You don't want me to start on Within the US!!!!

Where would you want to retire?
St George???? LOL; I don't know, Ask me in 35 years!

What is your favorite sport to watch?
Ballroom Dancing

Bird watcher?
Sometimes, but people watching is SO much more fun!

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night

Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Most already know I now live in St George!

What is your best childhood memory?
Really people, do you really want me to get started again! They were all great (if not, I don't remember them, so it's not a memory!!!) Even when life took crazy turns, it was all the best; and that is why I am ME today!!!!

pet peeves?
when people don't do what they say they'll do!

Favorite Flower?
Lilacs and Columbine! And any other's I can take pictures of!!!!!

Favorite ice cream?
Oreo

Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I guess if I must choose; Here it is Big Shock I am sure: INKLEY'S!!!!! But it would have to be the one in Ogden on 36th street so that Dave can advise me so I can get the best Camera Stuff!!!!

Do anything spontaneous lately?
I got a pedicure in Washington State!

Like your job?
Love, Love, Love my job!!!!!!!!!!

What was your favorite vacation?
Right now I am so still in Washington and Oregon!!!! I am already planning a return trip to Oregon!!!!!!! I want to hike Multnomah Falls again, and see EVERYTHING I missed the first time!!!!

What are you listening to right now?
Sadly nothing, but it will be my favorite Church mix in a minute.

What is your favorite color?
Green; finally an easy one!!!!

How many tattoos do you have?
None and it is so staying that way! All other reasons aside, hello, me and needles???? i don't think so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment